How to factory reset AGM X1? How to wipe all data in AGM X1? How to bypass screen lock in AGM X1? How to restore defaults in AGM X1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AGM X1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your AGM X1 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 MSM8952 core will run faster.
- At first turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step start pushing Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release all keys when you see any information on the screen and then long press Power button to continue.
- Your phone will be in Recovery Mode. In this menu choose wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Now choose yes to erase all your data from the smartphone and wait until the process is done.
- At the end select reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
Hard Reset AGM X1 - video