How to Factory Reset AGM X2 Max?
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AGM X2 Max. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from AGM X2 Max.
As a result your Android 7.0 Nougat will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 256000 MB storage and Li-Polymer 6000.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in AGM X2 Max and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
Factory Reset AGM X2 Max
- Begin by holding down the Power button until your device is turned on again.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Success! The factory reset is done!
How to factory reset AGM X2 Max? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.