Hard Reset AiEK A8
How to factory reset AiEK A8? How to wipe all data in AiEK A8? How to bypass screen lock in AiEK A8? How to restore defaults in AiEK A8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AiEK A8. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your AiEK A8 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6250 core will run faster.
- Turn off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- That's all. The master reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (AiEK A8)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.