Hard Reset AIGO X85
How to factory reset AIGO X85? How to wipe all data in AIGO X85? How to bypass screen lock in AIGO X85? How to restore defaults in AIGO X85?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AIGO X85. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your AIGO X85 will be as new and your Intel Z2580 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!