Hard Reset AIMOTO Disney Ariel
How to factory reset AIMOTO Disney Ariel? How to wipe all data in AIMOTO Disney Ariel? How to bypass screen lock in AIMOTO Disney Ariel? How to restore defaults in AIMOTO Disney Ariel?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AIMOTO Disney Ariel. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your AIMOTO Disney Ariel will be as new and your MTK2503D core will run faster.
Warning! Before you attempt to Factory Reset your device make sure that the battery level on your AIMOTO Disney Ariel is at least 50%. If not charge your device before you continue.
- First, to make this method of Factory Reset work your Disney Ariel watch needs to have phone reception and it needs to be paired with a phone.
- If you don't have a SIM card inside of your AIMOTO Disney Ariel, turn off the watch then insert a working SIM card into it, and then turn on the watch by pressing and holding the Power button.
- Now download and install the Knopka911application on your phone and use it to pair your AIMOTO Disney Ariel watch with your phone.
- After you insert a SIM card into your watch and you pair your watch with your phone, check if your AIMOTO Disney Ariel watch has a cell phone service. If it does continue to the next step if it doesn't try a different SIM card.
- Now open the Message app on your phone and start a conversation with a number that belongs to the SIM card inserted into your AIMOTO Disney Ariel watch.
- Write a message "pw,123456,factory#" or "pw,523681,factory#" to a number that your AIMOTO Disney Ariel is using. Make sure that the letters are lower case because the commands are case sensitive.
- After a few seconds, you should get a text back from the watch that says something like "factory ok, reset.." and your watch should start resetting itself.
- Wait until the resetting process is complete.
- After a while your AIMOTO Disney Ariel watch should be restored to Factory Settings.
- Good job!
Hard Reset (AIMOTO Disney Ariel)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.