Hard Reset AINOL Novo 10 Captain 10.1
How to factory reset AINOL Novo 10 Captain 10.1? How to wipe all data in AINOL Novo 10 Captain 10.1? How to bypass screen lock in AINOL Novo 10 Captain 10.1? How to restore defaults in AINOL Novo 10 Captain 10.1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AINOL Novo 10 Captain 10.1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your AINOL Novo 10 Captain 10.1 will be as new and your ATM7029 core will run faster.
- The device must be turned off, so press and hold the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when an Androird icon appears on your screen..
- From the menu in front of you choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Then confirm the whole operation by tappinng "yes".
- Well done! The factory reset has just been performed
- Afterwards press the Power button to enter option "reboot system now".