Hard Reset AINOL Novo 10 Captain Basic
How to factory reset AINOL Novo 10 Captain Basic? How to wipe all data in AINOL Novo 10 Captain Basic? How to bypass screen lock in AINOL Novo 10 Captain Basic? How to restore defaults in AINOL Novo 10 Captain Basic?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AINOL Novo 10 Captain Basic. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your AINOL Novo 10 Captain Basic will be as new and your ATM7029 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off your device.
- After that press and hold the Volume Down + Power button.
- You have to release held keys when you see new menu on your screen.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using the Volume buttons to scroll and the Power button to select options.
- Confirm the whole operation by tappinng "yes".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed
- Afterwards press Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
Hard Reset (AINOL Novo 10 Captain Basic)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.