Hard Reset AINOL Novo 8 Spider
How to factory reset AINOL Novo 8 Spider? How to wipe all data in AINOL Novo 8 Spider? How to bypass screen lock in AINOL Novo 8 Spider? How to restore defaults in AINOL Novo 8 Spider?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AINOL Novo 8 Spider. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your AINOL Novo 8 Spider will be as new and your Rockchip 3066 core will run faster.
- At first, turn off your device.
- After that press and hold Volume Down + Power button.
- Release held keys when you see new menu on your screen.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Confirm the whole operation by tappinng "yes" if you are sure you wish to clear all your data
- Afterwards press Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed