Hard Reset AIRFONE AF-25
How to factory reset AIRFONE AF-25? How to wipe all data in AIRFONE AF-25? How to bypass screen lock in AIRFONE AF-25? How to restore defaults in AIRFONE AF-25?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AIRFONE AF-25. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your AIRFONE AF-25 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- To perform Hard Reset, press and hold the Power button for a while to make the logo appear on your screen.
- After that, open the Application menu and go to the Settings application from here.
- Next, open the Reset factory settings menu down on the list.
- At this point, input the standard 1234 or 1111, 0000 or 1122 code. Tap on the Cental key to confirm.
- Good job! Now you know how to Hard Reset your AIRFONE AF-25.
Hard Reset (AIRFONE AF-25)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.