Hard Reset AIRFONE AF-50
How to factory reset AIRFONE AF-50? How to wipe all data in AIRFONE AF-50? How to bypass screen lock in AIRFONE AF-50? How to restore defaults in AIRFONE AF-50?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AIRFONE AF-50. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your AIRFONE AF-50 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- To perform Hard Reset and reset your device to the factory state, first of all, turn on your phone by holding the Power button.
- After that, open the Main menu, tapping on the Left Select key.
- Afterward, open the Settings application and then scroll down the Reset factory settings option.
- There you will have to input the default password, which might be 1111, 0000, 1234, 1122. Then, tap on the Left Select key to confirm.
- Amazing! Now you know how to perform Hard Reset on your AIRFONE AF-50.
Hard Reset (AIRFONE AF-50)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.