Hard Reset ALCATEL 3
How to factory reset ALCATEL 3? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL 3? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL 3? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL 3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your ALCATEL 3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding the Power button for a short while to turn off the phone.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when you see the ALCATEL logo.
- When the Android Robot image pops up push Volume Up and after 2 seconds press the Power key.
- In this menu select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that choose "Yes" by using the Power key.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
ALCATEL 3 HARD RESET / Wipe Data / Factory Reset by Secret Code - video
How to Bypass Screen Lock in ALCATEL 3 - Hard Reset / Format / Wipe Data by Recovery Mode - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work