Hard Reset ALCATEL 4002A OneTouch Pop Fit
How to factory reset ALCATEL 4002A OneTouch Pop Fit? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL 4002A OneTouch Pop Fit? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL 4002A OneTouch Pop Fit? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL 4002A OneTouch Pop Fit?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL 4002A OneTouch Pop Fit. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ALCATEL 4002A OneTouch Pop Fit will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the device.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button when the ALCATEL logo appears.
- When you see Recovery Mode let go of Volume Up.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Now choose "Yes" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard Reset Orange Rise 51 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work