Hard Reset ALCATEL 4002X OneTouch Pop Fit
How to factory reset ALCATEL 4002X OneTouch Pop Fit? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL 4002X OneTouch Pop Fit? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL 4002X OneTouch Pop Fit? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL 4002X OneTouch Pop Fit?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL 4002X OneTouch Pop Fit. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ALCATEL 4002X OneTouch Pop Fit will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- At first turn off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the ALCATEL logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- If Recovery Mode appears release Volume Up.
- Now use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power button once.
- In this mode select "Yes" by using same keys as before.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Success! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset Orange Rise 51 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work