How to factory reset ALCATEL 4013X One Touch Pixi 3? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL 4013X One Touch Pixi 3? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL 4013X One Touch Pixi 3? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL 4013X One Touch Pixi 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL 4013X One Touch Pixi 3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ALCATEL 4013X One Touch Pixi 3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572M core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button when the ALCATEL logo appears.
- When Recovery Mode pops up on the screen stop holding Volume Up.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then choose "Yes" from the menu and press the Power key.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
ALCATEL Pixi 3 FACTORY RESET / Delete Data in ALCATEL - video
ALCATEL Pixi 3 Hard Reset / Remove Password / Format - video
ALCATEL Pixi 4 Hard Reset / Bypass Pattern Lock / Wipe Data - video
Hard Reset Orange Rise 51 - video