How to factory reset ALCATEL 4015D 4016D? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL 4015D 4016D? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL 4015D 4016D? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL 4015D 4016D?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL 4015D 4016D. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ALCATEL 4015D 4016D will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572M core will run faster.
- At first, turn the cell phone off by holding the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards hold down the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- You should see the Recovery Mode menu on the screen.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Alcatel Pop C1 - OT 4015 hard reset - video
alcatel pop c1 4015d hard reset - video