How to factory reset ALCATEL 5V? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL 5V? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL 5V? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL 5V?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL 5V. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your ALCATEL 5V will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the mobile.
- After that start pushing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when you see the ALCATEL logo.
- If the Android Robot picture appears push Volume Up and after 2 seconds click the Power key.
- In this mode use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- Then select "Yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset Alcatel 5V - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
HARD RESET ALCATEL 5V - Factory Mode / Wipe Data / Remove Password - video