Hard Reset ALCATEL 7040D Pop C7
How to factory reset ALCATEL 7040D Pop C7? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL 7040D Pop C7? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL 7040D Pop C7? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL 7040D Pop C7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL 7040D Pop C7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ALCATEL 7040D Pop C7 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- The device must be switched off, so press and hold Power button.
- Then press and hold Volume Up and Power key for a while.
- You can release held keys when a logo appears on your screen.
- After that, press the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power to select.
- In order to restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The factory reset has just been done!
✔ HARD RESET ALCATEL C7 OT 7040A / 7042 (Restaurar / Resetear) - video
ALCATEL 7041D Pop C7 Hard Reset - Restore ALCATEL Pop C7 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work