How to factory reset ALCATEL 7040E Pop C7? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL 7040E Pop C7? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL 7040E Pop C7? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL 7040E Pop C7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL 7040E Pop C7. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ALCATEL 7040E Pop C7 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the phone by holding the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Power + Volume Up key for several seconds
- You can release held keys when a logo appears on your screen.
- Then press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Next, press the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and the Power key to select.
- In order to restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
✔ HARD RESET ALCATEL C7 OT 7040A / 7042 (Restaurar / Resetear) - video
ALCATEL 7041D Pop C7 Hard Reset - Restore ALCATEL Pop C7 - video