How to factory reset ALCATEL 7041X Pop C7? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL 7041X Pop C7? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL 7041X Pop C7? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL 7041X Pop C7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL 7041X Pop C7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ALCATEL 7041X Pop C7 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off the phone, by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release the Power key when Alcatel logo appears on thes screen.
- Keep holding the Volume Up button until the Recovery Mode shows up.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
✔ HARD RESET ALCATEL C7 OT 7040A / 7042 (Restaurar / Resetear) - video
ALCATEL 7041D Pop C7 Hard Reset - Restore ALCATEL Pop C7 - video
Hard reset alcatel Pop C7 ( 7041X ). Resetear de fabrica - video
#KikoBlog63 Hard Reset Alcatel C7 7041X - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on