How to factory reset ALCATEL 7050W Pop S9? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL 7050W Pop S9? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL 7050W Pop S9? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL 7050W Pop S9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL 7050W Pop S9. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ALCATEL 7050W Pop S9 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the next step press and hold at the sime time two buttons: Volume Up and Power.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using the Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation has just been performed.
HARD RESET ALCATEL POP C5 - video