Necessary Tools and Drivers
- USB Drivers
- Alcatel Mobile Update Tool
- SP Flash Tool
- Scatter file download
Install Necessary Tools
- Start by installing Alcatel Mobile Update Tool
- Install USB Drivers
- Unpack SP Flash Tool
- Windows 10 users should additionally go to c:\Windows\inf and search file "wpdmtp.inf" press right button on it and select INSTALL
Changing firmware in the phone will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
If want saves your data do a backup before start.
Backup Full Android ROM(EMMC_USER) from Alcatel by usb cable
- Turn on SP Flash Tool with admin rights.
- Download scatter file for ALCATEL 8000 One Scribe Easy Touch phone, copy to SP Flash Tool directory, then select scatter file for your phone from SP Flash Tool directory with proper tab.
- Write down cache begin address.
- Change tab from download to readback.
- Press ADD button.
- Next tap file field to select rom name and directory where save backup.
- Now select directory and file name and press save button.
- Next will open new tab with address to write, write in it cache address that you write down on beginning and press OK button.
- Next step is press Read Back button and connect turned off phone to usb cable.
- Now full rom backup from the phone will be read and saved in the selected directory.
Always is good have it before any play with the phone like firmware change, root, frp reset because in full backup you got everything for repair damaged phone(nv zone, imei zone, simlock zone, bootloader, preloader etc.) even if you full erase it.
To write this backup to phone if something goes wrong we will write manual in future, for now, need to go to the professional service centre with it and they will fix phone for you.