Hard Reset ALCATEL 8030B OneTouch Hero 2
How to factory reset ALCATEL 8030B OneTouch Hero 2? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL 8030B OneTouch Hero 2? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL 8030B OneTouch Hero 2? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL 8030B OneTouch Hero 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL 8030B OneTouch Hero 2. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ALCATEL 8030B OneTouch Hero 2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592T core will run faster.
- Switch off the phone by holding the Power button.
- Press and hold together Power + Volume Up button for several seconds
- You can release held keys when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm your decision.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
How to Hard Reset an Alcatel One Touch phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work