Hard Reset ALCATEL 9015W OneTouch Pop 7 LTE
How to factory reset ALCATEL 9015W OneTouch Pop 7 LTE? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL 9015W OneTouch Pop 7 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL 9015W OneTouch Pop 7 LTE? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL 9015W OneTouch Pop 7 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL 9015W OneTouch Pop 7 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ALCATEL 9015W OneTouch Pop 7 LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the tablet by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the ALCATEL logo appears let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up when Recovery Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "Yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Сброс настроек Alcatel 5070D (Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Pop Star 5070D/5070X) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work