Hard Reset ALCATEL A502DL
How to factory reset ALCATEL A502DL? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL A502DL? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL A502DL? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL A502DL?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL A502DL. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your ALCATEL A502DL will be as new and your Mediatek MT6739WM core will run faster.
- To Hard reset your phone, begin by holding the Power key in order to shut off your phone.
- When the device powers off, begin holding the Power key + Volume Up together till you see the ALCATEL logo.
- Briefly, you will see the Recovery mode. From here you will use Volume keys to navigate and Power key to confirm selections.
- With that in mind, select Wipe data/factory reset and right after confirm it by selecting Yes.
- Wait for the phone to finish removing all personal data and when it's finished you will be greeted by android setup screen.
Hard Reset (ALCATEL A502DL)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.