Hard Reset ALCATEL AT&T Trek HD 8.0"
How to factory reset ALCATEL AT&T Trek HD 8.0"? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL AT&T Trek HD 8.0"? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL AT&T Trek HD 8.0"? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL AT&T Trek HD 8.0"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL AT&T Trek HD 8.0". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your ALCATEL AT&T Trek HD 8.0" will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8928 Snapdragon 400 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the device.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release the Power button when the ALCATEL logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when you see Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power key once.
- In this mode choose "Yes" and click the Power button.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
Сброс настроек Alcatel 5070D (Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Pop Star 5070D/5070X) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work