How to factory reset ALCATEL Be Seen X1 7053D? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL Be Seen X1 7053D? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL Be Seen X1 7053D? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL Be Seen X1 7053D?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL Be Seen X1 7053D. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ALCATEL Be Seen X1 7053D will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8929 core will run faster.
- In order to turn off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- You have to release all keys as soon as the Android logo appears in front of you.
- When the Language Menu appears on the screen choose English by pressing the Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to choose.
- In the next step choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - factory reset by Android settings - video
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - reset phone and bypass screen protection - video