How to factory reset ALCATEL Fire E? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL Fire E? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL Fire E? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL Fire E?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL Fire E. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Firefox settings. As a result your ALCATEL Fire E will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8210 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch on the cell phone.
- Then from the Main Menu open the Settings.
- Scroll to Device information and hit it.
- In the next step select More information.
- From the following list you have to choose Reset phone.
- In order to begin the whole operation select Reset.
- Excellent! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset ALCATEL Fire E - Delete All Data and Reset Settings - video
Hard Reset ALCATEL Fire E - How to Remove Pattren and Password - video