Hard Reset ALCATEL Flash (2017)
How to factory reset ALCATEL Flash (2017)? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL Flash (2017)? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL Flash (2017)? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL Flash (2017)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL Flash (2017). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ALCATEL Flash (2017) will be as new and your MediaTek Helio X20 (MT6797) core will run faster.
- At first turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys simultaneously for a few moments.
- When the ALCATEL logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- If Recovery Mode appears release Volume Up.
- In this mode select "English". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Now scroll down to "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and confirm with the Power button.
- After that select "Yes" from the menu and click the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Hard Reset ALCATEL OneTouch Idol 3 ( 6039/6045 ) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work