Hard Reset ALCATEL Flash Plus 2
How to factory reset ALCATEL Flash Plus 2? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL Flash Plus 2? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL Flash Plus 2? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL Flash Plus 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL Flash Plus 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ALCATEL Flash Plus 2 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off the device by hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Power simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- You have to release all keys as soon as the ALCATEL logo appears in front of you.
- As soon as the Language Menu appears choose English by using the Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to choose.
- After that, select "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Excellent! Your phone should begin the factory reset operation.
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - factory reset by Android settings - video
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - reset phone and bypass screen protection - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work