Hard Reset ALCATEL Flash
How to factory reset ALCATEL Flash? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL Flash? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL Flash? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL Flash?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL Flash. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ALCATEL Flash will be as new and your Mediatek MT6592M core will run faster.
- At first, turn the smartphone off by holding the Power key.
- Hold down the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- After a while you should see the Recovery Mode menu on the screen.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
How to Hard Reset an Alcatel One Touch phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work