How to factory reset ALCATEL IdeaXTRA? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL IdeaXTRA? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL IdeaXTRA? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL IdeaXTRA?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL IdeaXTRA. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your ALCATEL IdeaXTRA will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739WM core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the ALCATEL logo pops up.
- When you see Recovery Mode let go of Volume Up.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and press the Power button to confirm that.
- Then you should choose "Yes" and click the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard reset for Alcatel idealXCITE Model 5044R - video