How to factory reset ALCATEL Idol 2 Mini? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL Idol 2 Mini? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL Idol 2 Mini? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL Idol 2 Mini?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL Idol 2 Mini. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ALCATEL Idol 2 Mini will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8212 core will run faster.
- At the beginning turn the cell phone off.
- Hold down the Volume Up + Power simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- You should see the Recovery Mode menu.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - factory reset by Android settings - video
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - reset phone and bypass screen protection - video
How to factory reset Alcatel One Touch Idol 6030x - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on