Hard Reset ALCATEL Idol Alpha
How to factory reset ALCATEL Idol Alpha? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL Idol Alpha? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL Idol Alpha? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL Idol Alpha?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL Idol Alpha. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ALCATEL Idol Alpha will be as new and your MediaTek MT6589 core will run faster.
- Switch off your phone.
- Next hold and press 2 buttons: Power button + Volume Up until you see logo of Android.
- Then choose preffered language.
- From the next menu select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate, and Power button to confirm operation.
- Now choose "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Good job!
HARD RESET ALCATEL ALPHA (alcatel 6032a) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work