How to factory reset ALCATEL LX? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL LX? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL LX? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL LX?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL LX. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your ALCATEL LX will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739WM core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button when you see the ALCATEL logo.
- When you see Recovery Mode let go of Volume Up.
- Now use Volume keys to choose "English" and confirm with the Power button.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume Down to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- In this mode choose "Yes" and press the Power button to confirm that. During this process all your data will be removed.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done! The hard reset operation wiil be finished for a few moments.
ALCATEL 3 HARD RESET / Wipe Data / Factory Reset by Secret Code - video
How to Bypass Screen Lock in ALCATEL 3 - Hard Reset / Format / Wipe Data by Recovery Mode - video