How to factory reset ALCATEL One Touch 4007D Pixi? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL One Touch 4007D Pixi? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL One Touch 4007D Pixi? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL One Touch 4007D Pixi?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL One Touch 4007D Pixi. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your ALCATEL One Touch 4007D Pixi will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- Turn off your cell phone.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button until you see the Recovery Mode menu.
- From menu on your screen choose option "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- After that select option "Yes -- delete all user data", and confirm that.
- Now choose option "reboot system now".
Alcatel one touch 4007d Hard Reset - video
ALCATEL Pixi 4 Hard Reset / Bypass Pattern Lock / Wipe Data - video
Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Pixi First - Bypass Lock Screen / Remove Password - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on