How to factory reset ALCATEL One Touch 4007X Pixi? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL One Touch 4007X Pixi? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL One Touch 4007X Pixi? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL One Touch 4007X Pixi?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL One Touch 4007X Pixi. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your ALCATEL One Touch 4007X Pixi will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when the Android Image shows up on the screen.
- In the next step choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Alcatel One Touch Pop C3 4033X - How to unlock pattern lock by hard reset - video
ALCATEL Pixi 4 Hard Reset / Bypass Pattern Lock / Wipe Data - video
Hard Reset Alcatel one touch 4007 (pixi) - video
Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Pixi First - Bypass Lock Screen / Remove Password - video
How to Hard Reset an Alcatel One Touch phone - video