Hard Reset ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 993D
How to factory reset ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 993D? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 993D? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 993D? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 993D?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 993D. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 993D will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then hold down the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- When the Android Robot appears on the screen, let go of the Power key and keep holding the Volume Up button.
- After a while you should see the reset menu on the phone's screen.
- In order to perform the hard reset operation choos Yes option
- Wait to complete the operation.
- Success! The hard reset has just been done.
Как разблокировать Alcatel One Touch 993D (hard-reset) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work