How to factory reset ALCATEL One Touch Conquest? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL One Touch Conquest? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL One Touch Conquest? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL One Touch Conquest?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL One Touch Conquest. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your ALCATEL One Touch Conquest will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the power key in order to switch off the cell phone.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You may let go of all keys when the Android Image pops up on the screen.
- From menu which should appear on the screen select "English" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to choose.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using the Power rocker.
- Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
How to factory reset Alcatel One Touch Idol 6030x - video