How to factory reset ALCATEL One Touch Evo 8HD? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL One Touch Evo 8HD? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL One Touch Evo 8HD? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL One Touch Evo 8HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL One Touch Evo 8HD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ALCATEL One Touch Evo 8HD will be as new and your Rockchip RK3066 core will run faster.
- The device must be switche off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Up + Power button for several seconds
- Release held keys when the menu appears on the screen.
- Then from the menu on the screen select option Recovery, by using Volume Up to scroll and Volume Down to confirm.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- After that use Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done.
alcatel evolve 2 hard reset for metro pcs - video
ALCATEL One Touch Evo HARD RESET / BYPASS SCREEN LOCK - video
ALCATEL One Touch Evo HARD RESET / WIPE DATA / FORMAT - video
Evolve 2 How-To: Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on