How to factory reset ALCATEL One Touch EVO7? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL One Touch EVO7? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL One Touch EVO7? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL One Touch EVO7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL One Touch EVO7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your ALCATEL One Touch EVO7 will be as new and your Rockchip RK2918 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the tablet, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up + Power button for several seconds
- Release held keys when the menu appears on the screen.
- From the menu on the screen select option Recovery, by using Volume Up to scroll and Volume Down to confirm.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Use the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The factory reset is done.
alcatel evolve 2 hard reset for metro pcs - video
ALCATEL One Touch Evo HARD RESET / BYPASS SCREEN LOCK - video
ALCATEL One Touch Evo HARD RESET / WIPE DATA / FORMAT - video
Evolve 2 How-To: Factory Reset - video