How to factory reset ALCATEL ONE TOUCH FLASH MINI 4031D? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL ONE TOUCH FLASH MINI 4031D? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL ONE TOUCH FLASH MINI 4031D? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL ONE TOUCH FLASH MINI 4031D?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL ONE TOUCH FLASH MINI 4031D. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ALCATEL ONE TOUCH FLASH MINI 4031D will be as new and your Mediatek MT6572M core will run faster.
- Turn off the device by hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Power simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- You have to release all keys as soon as the ALCATEL logo appears in front of you.
- As soon as the Language Menu appears choose English by using the Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to choose.
- After that, select "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Excellent! Your phone should begin the factory reset operation.
ALCATEL Shine Lite HARD RESET / FORMAT / RESET ANDROID - video
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - factory reset by Android settings - video
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - reset phone and bypass screen protection - video
Hard Reset ALCATEL Shine Lite - Bypass Screen Lock / Delete Data - video