Hard Reset ALCATEL ONE TOUCH FLASH PLUS
How to factory reset ALCATEL ONE TOUCH FLASH PLUS? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL ONE TOUCH FLASH PLUS? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL ONE TOUCH FLASH PLUS? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL ONE TOUCH FLASH PLUS?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL ONE TOUCH FLASH PLUS. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ALCATEL ONE TOUCH FLASH PLUS will be as new and your Mediatek MT6572M core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the smartphone.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power key simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- You have to release all keys as soon as the ALCATEL logo pops up on the screen.
- In the next step choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the factory reset operation.
ALCATEL Shine Lite HARD RESET / FORMAT / RESET ANDROID - video
Hard Reset ALCATEL Shine Lite - Bypass Screen Lock / Delete Data - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work