Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Hero 8
How to factory reset ALCATEL One Touch Hero 8? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL One Touch Hero 8? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL One Touch Hero 8? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL One Touch Hero 8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL One Touch Hero 8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ALCATEL One Touch Hero 8 will be as new and your MediaTek MT8392 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning, turn off the device by holding the Power key.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Power + Volume Up button for several seconds
- You have to wait for the logo to appear.
- Next, press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power to select.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Master Reset: ALCATEL ONETOUCH POP 7 & 8 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work