Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Idol 3 6045Y
How to factory reset ALCATEL One Touch Idol 3 6045Y? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL One Touch Idol 3 6045Y? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL One Touch Idol 3 6045Y? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL One Touch Idol 3 6045Y?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL One Touch Idol 3 6045Y. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your ALCATEL One Touch Idol 3 6045Y will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8939 core will run faster.
- In order to turn off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- You should see the Recovery Mode menu on the screen.
- In the next step choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Idol 3 6045Y - How to Reset Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work