How to factory reset ALCATEL One Touch Idol 3C? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL One Touch Idol 3C? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL One Touch Idol 3C? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL One Touch Idol 3C?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL One Touch Idol 3C. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your ALCATEL One Touch Idol 3C will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939 core will run faster.
- Switch offf the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power key simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- You should see the Recovery Mode menu on the screen.
- In the next step choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use the Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Good job! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Idol 3 6045Y - How to Reset Screen Lock - video
Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Idol 3 6045Y - bypass lock screen pattern - video
Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Idol 3 6045Y - factory reset tutorial - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on