Hard Reset ALCATEL ONE TOUCH IDOL 4 6055H
How to factory reset ALCATEL ONE TOUCH IDOL 4 6055H? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL ONE TOUCH IDOL 4 6055H? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL ONE TOUCH IDOL 4 6055H? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL ONE TOUCH IDOL 4 6055H?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL ONE TOUCH IDOL 4 6055H. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ALCATEL ONE TOUCH IDOL 4 6055H will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 MSM8952 core will run faster.
- In order to turn off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- You should see the Recovery Mode menu on the screen.
- In the next step choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - factory reset by Android settings - video
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - reset phone and bypass screen protection - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work