How to factory reset ALCATEL ONE TOUCH IDOL 4 6055I? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL ONE TOUCH IDOL 4 6055I? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL ONE TOUCH IDOL 4 6055I? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL ONE TOUCH IDOL 4 6055I?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL ONE TOUCH IDOL 4 6055I. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ALCATEL ONE TOUCH IDOL 4 6055I will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 MSM8952 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the cell phone by holding the Power key.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when the Recover Mode appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Choose "Yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - factory reset by Android settings - video
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - reset phone and bypass screen protection - video