Hard Reset ALCATEL ONE TOUCH IDOL 4S 6070K
How to factory reset ALCATEL ONE TOUCH IDOL 4S 6070K? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL ONE TOUCH IDOL 4S 6070K? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL ONE TOUCH IDOL 4S 6070K? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL ONE TOUCH IDOL 4S 6070K?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL ONE TOUCH IDOL 4S 6070K. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ALCATEL ONE TOUCH IDOL 4S 6070K will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8976 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by switching off the cell phone by holding the Power key.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when the Recover Mode appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Choose "Yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - factory reset by Android settings - video
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - reset phone and bypass screen protection - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.