How to factory reset ALCATEL ONE TOUCH IDOL 4S 6070O? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL ONE TOUCH IDOL 4S 6070O? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL ONE TOUCH IDOL 4S 6070O? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL ONE TOUCH IDOL 4S 6070O?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL ONE TOUCH IDOL 4S 6070O. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ALCATEL ONE TOUCH IDOL 4S 6070O will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8976 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- You should see the Recovery Mode menu on the screen.
- In the next step choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the factory reset operation.
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - factory reset by Android settings - video
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - reset phone and bypass screen protection - video