Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Pop 7 LTE
How to factory reset ALCATEL One Touch Pop 7 LTE? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL One Touch Pop 7 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL One Touch Pop 7 LTE? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL One Touch Pop 7 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL One Touch Pop 7 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ALCATEL One Touch Pop 7 LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the device, by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold at the same time two buttons: Volume Up and Power.
- You ought to release all buttons as soon as the Alcatel logo appears on the screen.
- From menu which should appear on the screen select "English" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to choose.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using the Power rocker.
- Congratulations. You have just performed the hard rest operation.
Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Idol 3 6045Y - bypass lock screen pattern - video
Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Idol 3 6045Y - factory reset tutorial - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work